Our more than six decades of providing solid business process outsourcing solutions has garnered us a reputation as the go-to resource our clients rely upon for consistency, transparency and flexibility. While other BPOs specialize in one or two verticals, we bring our best practice sharing and expertise to our clients across varying industries, including:
GC Services Proudly Serving the
Energy & Utilities Industry
GC Services provides comprehensive outsourcing solutions for a number of the nation’s largest utility and energy companies serving nearly 50 million end-customers today. Our agents answer general account inquiries, and help customers with other issues such as enrollments, transfer of service, billing issues, outages, payment arrangements, outages, disconnects and reconnects, energy efficiency inquiries, winter guideline rules, police/fire/media calls, and account escalations.
- Experience in both regulated and deregulated utility markets
- Handle both residential and commercial customers
- Customer care focused programs as well as collection services
- Social media, email, chat, SMS, and back office support
- Emergency outage support handling
- Dynamic scaling to handle seasonal spikes in volume
- Fully redundant operations capable of handling either a portion or all of your customer contact volume
- Capacity to scale to handle unexpected customer volume during extreme weather events and emergencies
- Enhanced training focus for specialty contact types like Public Safety Power Shutoff calls
- Seamless integration with your technology
- Able to facilitate remote work-from-home staffing needs if desired
- Energy efficiency experts
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying
I am a 73-year-old disabled veteran of the United States Air Force. I believe I can safely state that I have been around a little. I have been on the receiving end of outstanding customer service. I have also had to suffer under the other kind of customer service.
This morning I had the pleasure of speaking with one of your customer service representatives named Amber.
Not only did Amber take care of my request, but she also did so in an amicable, yet professional manner. When someone smiles during a phone conversation, you know that smile comes through the lines, which is precisely what happened with Amber. She provided me with answers, she was courteous and professional, and most importantly, she laughed at my stupid sense of humor.
Many employees are quite capable and do their respective jobs well. A few employees bring a little something extra to the job, which makes them stand out. It is impossible to measure, and a person either has it, or they don’t. I call it passion, and Amber seems to have an abundance of it. I would wish her well, but she’ll be just fine on her own with her work ethic.
Employees [like Amber] are the kind most employers wish they had.
Very Truly Yours,
Teague A. Breslin